This page was designed using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and looks best in a CSS-aware browser. Unfortunately yours is not. However, the document should still be perfectly readable, since that's one of the advantages of using CSS.
Alarm and Security,
Insurance for the Alarm and Security Industry.
||Alarm Insurance, Security Insurance.
Alarm and Security Operations.
The Alarm and Security company of today is engaged in "bundling" of services. Some of the services are:
Applications for which these services are available are:
- Fire Alarms;
- Burglar Alarms;
- Access Control;
- Satellite / Cable TV;
- Closed Circuit (2-Way) TV;
- Integrated Networking;
- Smart Home and Business Systems;
- Medical Monitoring;
- Vehicle Tracking;
- Home Theater and Sound Systems;
- Phone Systems - PBX - Intercom;
- Informaton / Data Security Systems.
Other services may also be offered and extended through Independent Contractors.
"Video (2 way) interconnection will do for the Alarm Dealer what HBO did for the Cable TV Industry."
NATIONWIDE INSURANCE PROGRAM.
INSURANCE SERVICES FOR:
- Alarm and Security.
- Cable TV, Direct TV, Internet.
- Professional Liability.
- Phone Networks.
- Wireless Communications.
INSURANCE COVERAGES AVAILABLE.
- General Liability:
- Includes Errors and Omissions;
- Employee Benefits Liability;
- Per Project / Per Location Aggregates;
- NO CHARGE FOR ADDITIONAL INSURED CERTIFICATES.
- Auto Liability:
- Physical Damage;
- Hired Non-Owned Liability.
- Building and Contents;
- Loss of Income/Extra Expense;
- Crime (Includes First and Third Party);
- Inland Marine.
- Workers Compensation.
- Umbrella / Excess Liability:
- Following Form with E & O.
- Directors and Officers Liability:
- Admitted Insurance Companies,
and Non-Admitted Insurance Companies.
- Professional Alarm & TeleCommunications E & O with optional Copyright Endorsements.
- Coverage for Insureds who bundle the above services within their operations are provided under one Insurance Program.
- Blanket Additional Insureds;
- Waiver Of Subrogation;
- Primary Coverages.
- Underwriting Requirements:
- Supplemental GL Application;
- Acord Forms on all other coverages;
- 3 Year Loss History;
- Copies of Alarm Contracts, etc.
To obtain Insurance for the Alarm and Security Industries from Michael J. Kelly Insurance Agency (MJK) go to our application page. For more information use one of the contact methods below.
These Insurance Programs and Web Site are presented to you by the
Michael J. Kelly Insurance Agency (MJK).
We provide Security and TeleCommunications Insurance products to most areas nationwide.
Michael J. Kelly Insurance Agency (MJK) may be contacted in several different ways.
- Toll Free Telephone: 800-329-5355.
- Local Telephone: 805-682-0113.
- FAX: 805-569-8864.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
1174 Palomino Road,
Santa Barbara, CA 93105.
Webmaster: Michael J. Kelly.
NOTE: If your browser does not support the MAILTO: feature simply
type firstname.lastname@example.org into the TO: section of your normal mail
Last Updated: 05-31-2006.
URL of this page: http://www.alarmchannel.com/al-index.shtml.