This page was designed using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and looks best in a CSS-aware browser. Unfortunately yours is not. However, the document should still be perfectly readable, since that's one of the advantages of using CSS.
Insurance for the Wireless Broadcasting Industry.
||Wireless Broadcasting Insurance.
Wireless Broadcasting Operations.
Earth or Satellite based transmitters are used for primary or secondary signal transmission for:
- Cable TV.
- Alarm Security.
- Other Communications.
Insureds of the Phone, Alarm/Security, TV, Radio Industries and Independent Contractors provide one or all of the above services.
NATIONWIDE INSURANCE PROGRAM.
INSURANCE SERVICES FOR:
- Alarm and Security.
- Cable TV, Direct TV, Internet.
- Professional Liability.
- Phone Networks.
- Wireless Communications.
INSURANCE COVERAGES AVAILABLE.
- General Liability:
- Includes Errors and Omissions;
- Employee Benefits Liability;
- Per Project / Per Location Aggregates;
- NO CHARGE FOR ADDITIONAL INSURED CERTIFICATES.
- Auto Liability:
- Physical Damage;
- Hired Non-Owned Liability.
- Building and Contents;
- Loss of Income/Extra Expense;
- Crime (Includes First and Third Party);
- Inland Marine.
- Workers Compensation.
- Umbrella / Excess Liability:
- Following Form with E & O.
- Directors and Officers Liability:
- Admitted Insurance Companies,
and Non-Admitted Insurance Companies.
- Professional Alarm & TeleCommunications E & O with optional Copyright Endorsements.
- Coverage for Insureds who bundle the above services within their operations are provided under one Insurance Program.
- Blanket Additional Insureds;
- Waiver Of Subrogation;
- Primary Coverages.
- Underwriting Requirements:
- Supplemental GL Application;
- Acord Forms on all other coverages;
- 3 Year Loss History;
- Copies of Alarm Contracts, etc.
To obtain Insurance for the Wireless Broadcasting Industry from Michael J. Kelly Insurance Agency (MJK) go to our application page. For more information use one of the contact methods below.
These Insurance Programs and Web Site are presented to you by the
Michael J. Kelly Insurance Agency (MJK).
We provide Security and Communications Insurance products to most areas nationwide.
Michael J. Kelly Insurance Agency (MJK) may be contacted in several different ways.
- Toll Free Telephone: 800-329-5355.
- Local Telephone: 805-682-0113.
- FAX: 805-569-8864.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1174 Palomino Road,
Santa Barbara, CA 93105.
Webmaster: Michael J. Kelly.
NOTE: If your browser does not support the MAILTO: feature simply
type email@example.com into the TO: section of your normal mail
Last Updated: 05-31-2006.